August 6, 2009

Nalina Affinity (N.A)

I'm feeling all hyperactive, cause i've been home the past 2 days (including today, that's 3).
All that energy + nowhere to release = HYPERACTIVE NALINA!!!!
[I kinda miss hanging out with Sihui, and i know she's dying in sch ): Sorry i can't be there to decompose with you girl]

So this blogpost is gonna be abt all kinds of girl crap.
Really.


1) I keep missing buses these few days.
Monday - Missed one to school.
Tuesday - Missed a bus to tuition, and missed a bus on the way to Tampines.
Wednesday - Missed TWO stupid buses.
Thursday (TODAY!) - Still mulching. No going out. Studying. Brain dying. So no bus to miss.

Seriously, 5 buses in 4 days. -.-

2) I keep seeing cute guys around :D
LALALA when i missed the bus to tuition, this DAMN CUTE brunette angmoh in an orange tee (rocker look hehez) crossed the road right in front of me and i SWEAR he was looking at me (cause i was staring, couldn't help it).
Embarrassed, i just took out my phone and twiddled with it till he went away.
HAHA! Then i called Sihui and went berserk :D

Not the mention the doctor i went to see on Wednesday.
He wasn't that cute, just had those piercing greenish-blue eyes (:
HAHA SWOON~
I think i fall for guys' eyes. CRAP.

Okay. I think i made myself puke.
NEXT!

3) I'm abt to die from brain malfunction.
I'm stuDYING so hard, i think my brain is malfunctiozadsiofji2*@#!()!(*jjsosi19*@ EJ92

No comments:

Post a Comment