I'll be 26 years old.
I'd have finished uni and started working (full time).
I'll be in a 10 year relationship (:
A Levels will belong to the kiddies hehe.
I'd have finished SOT.
I'll be driving (my own car hopefully! BOOYAH!)
I'll (hopefully) be living my dream.
I'd be close to getting married :D
And...
The building will finally be here.
Finally.
Recently i've just been thinking about lots of things, and many many issues have just overflowed out of my ears.
Pls bear with me while i run them through a disoriented and totally insane manner (:
It's just amazing how things change in less than a decade.
Whether for better or for worse, there'll always be the good times and the bad times.
You can either choose to concentrate on the problems at hand,
Or live life earnestly, enjoyably, exaltingly.
Sometimes ppl just look so deep into the problem, they dig in so deep to find the solution, they forget abt the big picture, abt living life itself, viva la vida.
They contemplate so much on the problem that even when they find the solution, it could have cost them something.
As a man thinks, so is he. (Famous verse for today :D)
As a man does, so it shall be.
Rather than just sitting in your rocking chair pondering over philosophies, theologies, theories, and what-nots that infiltrate and dissolve your brain into a pulp, leaving you disoriented and confused,
Take an active role and run towards God for answers and solace.
There is no way our puny little human brain can comprehend all walks and ways of life.
For example, if you ask Stephen Hawking physic-y theories and astrology and scienc-y things, he will 100% give you an answer.
But ask him WHY he is in the state he is in now, and he'll be dumbfounded.
Because, we can always answer function, but never purpose.
They say: Ignorance is bliss, and knowledge is power.
But why is it possible to be powerful and blissful at the same time?
Food for thought.
Phew.
January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment