January 10, 2011

SO ANGRY

ANGRY ANGRY.
How much bitchier can you get?

If only you fucking knew what everyone else is saying abt you, before you come and fucking judge me according to the brief timeline that you knew me. Overall, I'm just more accepted by them, because I don't call them "dumb", "stupid" and I don't judge other ppl as much as you do. I'm not arrogant, I'm not full of myself - I know I'm not the best at what I do, but you like to compare yourself to other ppl and think you're way better than them if you're given 'time'.

So you think you can read me? Just because what you thought abt me was and is true - so what? You fall into your own fucking self-fulfilling prophecies because you only concentrate on what you say and focus on that result. Oh yea, I forgot, you don't even know what a self-fulfilling prophecy is.

The thing is - I trusted you, right before you turned around and bit me in the ass. If I told ppl what you told me what you thought abt them, I can guarantee you'll be gone in less than a week. If you think I'm full of myself - I quote Paramore: "I'll point you to the mirror".

Don't be such a douchebag. Don't be so goddamn arrogant. Don't be judgmental and play god.

No comments:

Post a Comment