August 22, 2009

Beautiful :D

For Janelle (Whom Jesus Loves)

Verse 1:
You hang the stars
Your love makes them glow
You care for the lilies,
The sparrows You hold

I open my eyes
Your mercies unfold
When I close my eyes,
There's one thing I know

Chorus:
Jesus loves me,
Calls me His own
Jesus loves me,
He makes me whole
Jesus Loves me,
Heart overflows
It is well, it is well with my soul

Verse 2:
You took my pain
And carried Your Cross
You kept all my tear drops
And shed them like Yours
You felt all my grief on Calvary's hill
Your heart was so broken
Now I can be healed


Chorus:
Jesus loves me,
Calls me His own
Jesus loves me,
He makes me whole
Jesus Loves me,
Heart overflows
It is well, it is well with my soul


(:


**************************************************
FUNNY JOKE! :D

Rolland: Hey Samuel, let's get the bill.

Samuel: Orh. Bill, bill, bill..

-Waiters didn't hear-

Samuel: Bill, bill, Francis. Zoey.


HAHAHHAHAHHAAH GOSH.
Laughed for 5 minutes straight.




FUNNY JOKE 2! :D

Pastor Kong: -telling story- I was so excited to got the chance to pray, so i SHOUTED...

"IN THE NAME OF SATAN I BIND YOU JESUS!"

-Church erupts into laughter-



It was funneh. Hahaha :D
Awesome awesome service today (:

No comments:

Post a Comment